"Who DOESN'T love Salvatore. . . ?!" - Francesca Marzari, Los Angeles
Born and raised in Italy, Salvatore Soria has studied and trained under some of the finest photographers of the world. Most of his work can be seen in Naples, one of the largest cities for elegant traditional weddings in Italy.
With more than 20 years in strict wedding photography, the difference can be seen in Salvatore's breathtaking works. With a good work ethic, a comfortable persona, responsible nature and a great eye for beauty, Salvatore Soria is the perfect photographer for your most important memories.
|Note to Perspective Clients||Soria Weddings is commited to providing our clients with excellent customer service and complete satisfaction with your photography package. We are extremely competitive and guarantee to win in quality and hard work spent into creating beautiful photos. |
|What makes us different||Why Soria Weddings, you ask?|
TOP TEN REASONS:
1. We offer complete, customizable packages for any budget.
2. Every Package has a professional lighting assistant. Lighting assistants use items such as reflectors (both large and small for precision), as well as flash. Reflectors help even out skin tone and subract shadows from the face. (This is a VERY important factor that most photographers miss!)
3. We are photography talented as well as Photoshop professionals -- which makes your photos ten times better. (read below for more details)
4. We do NOT make money on you after your wedding. Most photographers will charge you for duplicates or reprints. Our packages are customized so you receive EVERYTHING after your event takes place.
5. We fully retouch and perfect EVERY photo. Most photographers charge a $15 minimum PER photo for this. The difference -- we are highly trained in Photoshop and make ALL your photos magazine ready.
6. We create a comfortable atmosphere for all our clients -- who soon become close friends. -- EVERYONE is a beautiful model in our eyes. (and if you don't feel like one -- we'll make you one!) :)
7. We do not charge travel fees unless overnight stay is permitted. (normally 3+ hour radius)
8. We offer negatives as well as fully retouched photos -- giving you the best of both worlds
9. We are constantly upgrading our products and attending new Photo Equipment shows so our clients will never be stuck in the past.
10. We have not had one un-happy customer -- even after 20 years! :)
|Styles of Salvatore's work:||*Photojournalism|
*Character shots (to capture personality)
*Glamour (seen in his Boudoir work)
*Pin-up Calendar Styles
*Commercial Print / Catalog Exposure
|LAWS of Soria Weddings Photography||*EVERY good photo shoot requires a lighting assistant. |
*EVERY client deserves to have ALL photos perfected and retouched for a natural, yet professional feel. No client should be charged an extra fee
*EVERY client has the right to customize their own package -- after all -- this is the most important day of their life!
*EVERY client should feel extremely comfortable wth the "man [woman] behind the camera"
*EVERY client deserves the right to have the SAME photographer she interviewed, there on the day of her event -- absolutely NO substitutes
*EVERY "second photographer" should be a professional photographer with HIGH experience in the photography business -- not someone's "cousin," "sister," "babysitter!" etc...
*EVERY client should be told UPFRONT the exact costs of their photography packages -- before AND after their event date. No client should have to spend a fortune after they already did [spend a fortune]!
and last, but not least...
*EVERY client should be entitled to switching contracts, if necessary and book with us! :)
|Photo Albums||We carry four different albums to choose from:|
Traditional, genuine leather bound album, rice paper bound between each page for a delicate look (ordered direct from Italy)
I-Mount Albums, for smaller occasions
Urbane "Slide-In" albums (for clients who may wish to change out their photos in the future)
Digitally composed / Magazine (Flushmount) albums for the modern bride. (Ordered from Milan, Italy)
You will be extremely pleased with the quality and results of all our albums. We will be more than happy to meet with you to review these after your event takes place.
*Please visit our galleries to view album samples
|"To Pose or Not to Pose?"...||Not everyone knows how to pose, and sometimes they may want a little assistance. Then we have others who do not want any posing what-so-ever! Salvatore is different from other photographers in that: even when he poses you -- some how it will still look natural and effortless. Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way and Salvatore easily discovers this in each and every individual. |
For those of you who prefer natural shots taken, you will never even notice Salvatore in the room.
For those of you who specify that you would like to have Salvatore pose you, we will be sure to adjust positions to your style and nature, avoiding awkward "cheesiness"...!
After 20 years of working with professional and amateur models, Salvatore will assist you in correct positioning of your body for flattering angles and natural posture. No matter what your personality is (shy, reserved, extroverted, nervous) -- we will make it work and make you feel so comfortable throughout the entire process! (Guaranteed!)
|Travels||Salvatore has journeyed across the world for his photographic experience including a long studies in Africa, Spain, Italy, France, and here in the United States. Studying culture and events, religion, politics, capturing each moment on film, he was able to combine these skills with the beauty of portraits and event photography. Next stop: Your Wedding!|
Light & Light
|Ad in Ceremony Mag|